• Pets

    The Dangers of Rat Poison to Dogs and Cats

    There are four main ingredients in rat poison that can be very dangerous to dogs and cats Anticoagulant rodenticides The first ingredient is ACRs. They are known to inhibit that the amount of Vitamin K that can be produced in the body. Therefore, the dog or cat is not going to be able to clot their blood properly when the ingest the rat poison in large amounts. This means that the dog or cat is going to start to have internal bleeding. Some of the signs that the pet owner needs to look for is when the pet is lethargic, pale gums, vomiting, swelling or bumps on the skin, bleeding…